Hey peeps, check this out. If you have ever wanted to visit the very secluded Island of Cuba and learn wedding photography, this may be your only chance! 1950’s and 1960’s vintage cars will also be on display and will offer unique ways to digitally photograph the brides and grooms on their wedding day.
If you’ve been itching to get over to Havana for some photography opportunities, this is your chance. These pros have been there and done that. They’ve got you covered so you can have a worry and stress-free experience allowing you to focus on soaking up the culture, history, and beauty of Cuba and of course, photographing beautifully styled wedding vignettes and editorials! Below are the rates and inclusions.
DATES: FEBRUARY 1-4 – 2017
INVESTMENT: $ 3500 per person double occupancy room or $3800 per person for a single occupancy room.
- Hotel accommodations for four nights
- All ground transportation to and from Jose Marti International Airport, to all shoot locations and all dinners in Havana.
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners including welcome and farewell dinners.
- Two fill days of styled shoots & a day of photo journalistic shooting around Havana. Photojournalism is a particular form of journalism (the collecting, editing, and presenting of news material for publication or broadcast) that employs images in order to tell a news story.
- 2 day of classroom discussions & one on one portfolio review upon request.
- How to see the beauty of the lighting
- Shoot with film and digital
- Shooting as a team
- Personal style development
- How to get published
- Social media
Already packing your bags? I thought so… 🙂
Who is important. You don’t want to show up in Cuba with other first-timers. You want people know now the ins and outs of working in this unique country and these three do. See the shoots they did last time they were there.
Owner: Matthew Ree Photography
Matthew Ree is specialized in life style portrait, fashion and editorial photography with a love for natural light in a sensitive and genuine way. After Matthew received a Bachelor’s degree in fashion photography from Brooks Institute of Photography in Santa Barbara CA, earned Master degree of Fine Art at Pratt Institute in New York. Now he is based in New York. Matthew’s work has been featured in international publications and media including The Knot, Vogue Korea, Elle Korea, Cosmo Bride China, Bazaar, PDN, WWD, New York Magazine and Smithsonian Museum.
Owner Jeannemarie Photography
Jeannemarie is a modern, romantic, photographer who brings a unique and striking vision to the wedding industry after a 20-year career in NYC’s fashion industry. She found her passion in photography as a child and rekindled it after leaving the corporate world. Always seeking out a new adventure, Jeannemarie loves to travel— especially road trips because you never know where the road will take you. Her work has been featured in Burnett’s Boards, Bajan Wed, Maharani Weddings, People Magazine and MSNBC. Her photographic work has been shown in galleries in New York City and Honolulu.
To peruse the complete blog post on wedding photographers in Havana, Cuba, go here.
Check out the following YouTube video link on wedding photography, tips, tricks and special effect lighting.